S911 is a leader in solving vulnerable IT and business continuity disaster recovery BCDR problems for small and medium enterprise SME business, growing companies, corporation, government agency and home business.
Our Company: Legal Entity: Support 911 Ltd. (Est. 1996, Cont’d 2002)
Trading Name of Firm: S911
Mission: Helping Small and Medium Enterprise, Corporations and Government Agencies to solve vulnerable IT and business continuity problems.
Vision: To be the preferred, trusted, Total Care provider of timely, robust and sustainable solutions for growing companies who want business continuity, readiness for the biggest challenges, retention of more profits, and reduced cost.
Core Values: Privacy. Confidentiality. Honesty. Integrity. Respect. Diligence. Responsibility. Transparency. Accountability. Availability. Gratitude.
Registered Address: 75 Rushworth St, BEL Realestate, San Fernando, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
Main Address: 22-24 St Vincent St, POBag60B Guardian Bldg, Port Of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
Website & Service Desk: https://support911.net
Port of Spain, Trinidad
San Fernando, Trinidad
McLean, VA, OmniSystems, USA
- Systems Integration, Operations and Maintenance, Warehouse Management, Project Management and Infrastructure Support.
- Site Preparation Services, Network and Infrastructure Solutions, Maintenance and Systems Support.
Intranet Web and Email Solutions, Offsite and On-Premise Hybrid-Cloud Systems and Support.
- Unified Communications, Video and Multimedia, Site Monitoring and Surveillance, Access Control and Asset Tracking.
- ERP and Accounting, Software, Application Development Data Analytics and Program Management, e-Commerce and Knowledge Base.
- Business Continuity Disaster Preparedness, Business Process Mapping / Improvement and Business Development, Automation and Optimization.
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, Big Data Analytics, Licensing and Certification
- Virtual Reality Systems and Support
- Artificial Intelligence Systems and Support
Who We Work For?
We work for the people who want transnational capabilities, value for money, timely, reliable and robust solutions, and are responsible for the organization operations maintenance, development and management.
“Our objective is clear: to get operational technology problems solved fast and efficiently. We aim to supply cost effective best-practices and solutions; and with our friendly, experienced and highly-qualified professional and international team, we are confident that we can satisfy all of your requirements.”
- S911 is a leader in total care package and fixed rate plan, international management standards, business continuity and disaster recovery BCDR, business process mapping and reengineering BPM & BPR, management training and on premise hybrid cloud enterprise IT systems, custom applications, IT service and support through its ability to deliver high quality solutions and to provide a high level of service.
- All of our internal systems have the customer as their focus.
- Our Systems Development and Systems Management departments are staffed by international experienced professionals in over 25 separate certifications.
- Our Service Desk and Knowledge Management systems are fully computerized, and on premise hybrid-cloud connected.
- Our management coaching, infrastructure and systems support work on a 24×7 system.
- We guarantee satisfactory results within the first 90 days of intervention; and assure high value, sustainable business operating changes, with minimal service interruption.
- Requests for interventions are processed in 10 business days, or less.
Where We Came From?
- S911 is a privately owned company, founded in 1996. In early 1997, S911 established the on-premise hybrid cloud IT infrastructure solution for SME Business.
- In mid 1997, S911 etablished partnership with global business development company and certified business management consultants, ROI-Exchange Corp of Canada.
- In early 1998, S911 developed the graphical business process mapping system of documenting processes and simplifying for use in Scope 6 of ISO 9000 and for strategic planning by executive management.
- In early 2001, S911 established the on premise hybrid cloud IT infrastructure Total Care service.
- In mid 2002, S911 developed affordable on-premise instant backup systems for small and medium business.
- In mid 2006, S911 etablished partnership with Government Schedule Approved GSA contractor of advanced software development, certified management consultants and IT systems management, Omni Systems Inc of United States of America.
- In late 2006, S911 established VOIP PBX Systems including remote site and soft phone capabilities in Trinidad and Tobago, and U.S. Virgin Islands, for Omni Systems Inc.
- In early 2007, S911 established VR on-premise corporate network and server solution for small and medium business; for any budget.
- In mid 2012, S911 developed online Service Desk intranet systems with unlimited user capacity and group supervisor capabilities.
- In early 2015, S911 upgraded Service Desk.
- In late 2015, S911 developed VR intranet systems for Accountants and HR Payroll departments of SMEs.
- In early 2017, S911 established partnership with International Business Development Consultancy, Siu Classics Organization of United States of America.
- S911 situated at 75 Rushworth San Fernando and 22-24 St Vincent St, Port Of Spain hosts service, warehousing, delivery, marketing and financial departments for the company and is the building block for the growth of the business.
Why Choose Us?
- Certified and vastly experienced professionals operating in over 14 countries.
- Respected by Industry partners.
- Service Desk: Unlimited customer license + Customer supervisor view / track / open unlimited Tickets.
- Over 20 years in Business.
- Multiple awards / extensions of contracts based on customer satisfaction.
- International experience.
- Personnel certified in over 25 technologies.
- Low employee turnover.
- Total Care Package and Fixed Rate Plan.
Keeping It Simple:
S911 custom tailored managed services agreement can satisfy your complete IT systems management and business continuity disaster recovery requirements for your organization; including total care systems support, under total care package and fixed-rate plan terms.
We can take the cost and worry out of IT systems management business continuity disaster recovery BCDR, service, support and solutions for your small and medium enterprise SME business organization, corporation and government agency in Trinidad and Tobago, the Caribbean; and in the United States of America, by our international ITSM partner, OmniSystems, Inc. of McLean Virginia VI, USA; a leader in IT advisory services and systems management of over 25 years; and a trusted international web, app and software developer, IT governance and cyber security solutions consultant, and systems developer.
OmniSystems Contract Vehicle Capabilities include GSA Schedule Approval, over forty – NAICS Codes, and IDIQ/GWAC – Team.
Transnational Market Access
- Virtual agents.
- Big data.
- Automated knowledge.
- International Marketing Plan + Business Plan.
- Strategic Plan.
- Custom Website + Email.
- Intranet Service Desk.
- Enterprise Accounting Information Systems.
- Warehouse + Inventory Just In Time.
- Intranet IT Network.
- Custom Software.
- Social Media Mastery.
- Create demand.
- New sustainable revenue streams.
- Unassailable position strategies.
Total Care Package and Fixed Rate Plan:
- Project Consignment Capacity: US$1,000.00 to US$10,000,000.00.
- Pay in TT and / or US dollars.
- Pay online, check or direct deposit FX.
- Zero 0% APR financing.
- IT Systems Management.
- Onsite IT Service.
- Emergency IT Support.
- Remote and Unlimited Phone Support.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Managed Services.
- Operations and Maintenance.
- Infrastructure and Systems Support.
- Software Applications and Volume Licensing.
- Chartered Accountant and Auditors.
- Certified IS and IT Systems Managers and Auditors.
- Certified HR Consultant.
S911 ITSM™ managed business IT solutions and business continuity and disaster recovery BCDR systems development. Focused always on solving vulnerable IT problems for growing companies; our powerful solutions assure you of readiness for the biggest challenges, and reduces cost; perfect for the current and long term economic times.
Key Partner Entities
- Omni Systems Inc. – IT Systems Management & Software Development.
- ROI Exchange Corp. – Management Consulting & International Business Development.
- Caribbean Specialty Interiors – Site Preparation Services.
- Siu Classics Org. – Business Development & International Marketing.
- Boss Trinidad Ltd. – Business Office Supplies.
- Scrip-J Printers Ltd. – Print services.
- BEL Real Estate Ltd. – Real Estate Broker services.
- Professional Business Security Consultants – Professional, Business & Environment Security.
How to access S911 Services?
- Private and Open Bids, Quotations and Tenders.
- International and Local Private Company and Government Purchase Orders.
- Check, Credit Card and FX Swift Direct Bank.
- Managed Service Contract Vehicles.
- Small and Long Term Contract Vehicles.
- Pay As You Go.
- Sub-Contracting of Core Competencies.
Please use our secure contact form, call us or email us for more information and to discuss your requirements.