S911 is a leader in solving vulnerable IT and business continuity problems for small and medium enterprise businesses.
Our Company: Legal Entity: Support 911 (Est. 1996, Cont’d 2002)
Trading Name of Firm: S911
Mission: Helping management for Small and Medium Enterprise, Corporations and Government Agencies solve vulnerable IT and business continuity problems and attain a value-building business process for growing companies.
Vision: To be the preferred, trusted, Total Care provider of timely, robust and sustainable solutions for growing companies who want business continuity, readiness for the biggest challenges, retention of more profits, and reduced cost.
Core Values: Privacy. Confidentiality. Honesty. Integrity. Respect. Diligence. Responsibility. Transparency. Accountability. Availability. Gratitude.
Locations Of Operating : Trinidad and Tobago, United States Of America, USVI, Canada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Vincent, St Maarten, Curacao
There is an S911 quality product for every business need, any size. Always on-time and on-budget, our quality products, service and support, guarantee 100% satisfaction; solving vulnerable IT and business continuity problems, that would otherwise, block your business process. We assure maximum up-time and availability, readiness for the biggest challenges, time savings, and reduced cost.
- Access Control System
- Backup Data Recovery System
- Complete Small Business System
- Cybersecurity System
- Email System
- Project and Management Accounting System
- Network Operations Center System
- Quality Support System
- Surveillance System
- Unified Communications Messaging System
- Unified Social Media System
- Uninterruptible Power System
- Virtual Data Center System
- Website System
Who We Work For?
We work for the people who want transnational capabilities, value for money, quality products and solutions, and are responsible for the organization operations maintenance, development and management.
“Our objective is clear: to get operational technology problems solved fast and efficiently. We aim to supply cost effective best-practices and solutions; and with our friendly, experienced and highly-qualified professional and international team, we are confident that we can satisfy all of your requirements.”
- S911 is a leader in total care package and fixed rate plan solutions for Management of growing companies who want development program strategies, systemization management, technical services and systems support for international management standards, business continuity and disaster recovery, business process mapping / reengineering and innovation, wide area networks, on-premise virtual private cloud IT systems, technical and project accounting applications, supplier / customer management, website strategy, integrated financial solutions, dashboard systems and IT systems management, and training.
- S911 can satisfy all requirements through its global network’s ability to deliver high quality solutions and to provide a high level of service; adhering to its core values.
- All of our internal systems have the customer as their focus.
- Our Systems Development and Systems Management departments are staffed by international experienced professionals in over 25 separate certifications.
- Our Service Desk and Knowledge Management systems are fully computerized, and on premise hybrid-cloud connected.
- Our management coaching, infrastructure and systems support work on a 24×7 system.
- We guarantee satisfactory results within the first 45 days of intervention; and assure high value, sustainable business operating changes, with minimal service interruption.
Where We Came From?
- S911 is a privately owned company, founded in 1996. In early 1997, S911 established the on-premise hybrid cloud IT infrastructure solution for SME Business.
- In mid 1997, S911 etablished partnership with global business development company and certified business management consultants, ROI-Exchange Corp of Canada.
- In early 1998, S911 developed the graphical business process mapping system of documenting processes and simplifying for use in Scope 6 of ISO 9000 and for strategic planning by executive management.
- In early 2001, S911 established the on premise hybrid cloud IT infrastructure Total Care service.
- In mid 2002, S911 developed affordable on-premise instant backup systems for small and medium business.
- In mid 2006, S911 established partnership with Government Schedule Approved GSA contractor of advanced software development, certified management consultants and IT systems management, Omni Systems Inc of United States of America.
- In late 2006, S911 established VOIP PBX Systems including remote site and soft phone capabilities in Trinidad and Tobago, and U.S. Virgin Islands, for Omni Systems Inc.
- In early 2007, S911 established VR on-premise corporate network and server solution for small and medium business; for any budget.
- In mid 2012, S911 developed online Service Desk intranet systems with unlimited user capacity and group supervisor capabilities.
- In early 2015, S911 upgraded Service Desk.
- In late 2015, S911 developed VR intranet systems for Accountants and HR Payroll departments of SMEs.
- In early 2017, S911 established partnership with International Business Development Consultancy, Siu Classics Organization of United States of America.
Why Choose Us?
- Certified and vastly experienced professionals operating in over 14 countries.
- Respected by Industry partners.
- Service Desk: Unlimited customer license + Customer supervisor view / track / open unlimited Tickets.
- Over 20 years in Business.
- Multiple awards / extensions of contracts based on customer satisfaction.
- International experience.
- Personnel certified in over 25 technologies.
- Low employee turnover.
- Total Care Package and Fixed Rate Plan.
Keeping It Simple:
S911 custom tailored managed services agreement can satisfy your complete IT systems management and business continuity disaster recovery requirements for your organization; including total care systems support, under total care package and fixed-rate service plan options.
Total Care Package and Fixed Rate Plan:
- Project Consignment Capacity: Any size.
- Pay in US and / or TT currency.
- Pay online, check or direct deposit FX.
- IT Systems Management.
- Onsite IT Service.
- Emergency IT Support.
- Remote and Unlimited Phone Support.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Managed Services.
- Operations and Maintenance.
- Infrastructure and Systems Support.
- Software Applications and Volume Licensing.
- Chartered Accountant and Auditors.
- Certified IS and IT Systems Managers and Auditors.
- Certified HR Consultant.
How to access S911 Services?
- Private and Open Bids, Quotations and Tenders.
- International and Local Private Company and Government Purchase Orders.
- Check, Credit Card and FX Swift Direct Bank.
- Managed Service Contract Vehicles.
- Small and Long Term Contract Vehicles.
- Pay As You Go.
- Sub-Contracting of Core Competencies.
How do you get started with S911? Contact us today and request your FREE consultation, recommendation and quotation from a certified and experienced S911 consultant. Please use our secure contact form, call us or email us for more information and to discuss your detailed requirements.